It’s time for another edition of Things I Think You Should Read. These are articles and blog posts I’ve seen over the last week or so that I’ve found interesting. If you’re active on Twitter, you may have seen these already, but for those who haven’t, take some time and read these. I think you should.
- Will Richardson‘s guest post in the New York Times -Three Starting Points for Thinking Differently About Learning
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teachers Who Use Technology
- Tips for Tech-Cautious Teachers
- 3 Reasons to Follow Your Children on Social Media
- Infographic: EdTech Cheat Sheet
- Social Media and Teaching
Cross posted at chadlehman.com