I love Haiku Deck and as I was designing our school video, I realized that Haiku Deck could provide something that iMovie couldn’t.
As you watch the video, you will realize that I took the picture of the beginning of the video to use in the Haiku Deck. Here are the steps of the Haiku Deck and iMovie Mashup
1. I designed the Haiku Deck using the pictures on my iPad.
2. I exported the Haiku Deck into Powerpoint on my MacBook Pro.
3. I exported the Powerpoint out as pictures.
4. I imported the pictures into iMovie on my MacBook Pro.
5. After each picture, I dragged the video footage to match.
Here is what can be created when mashing two powerful applications.