- Why should teachers utilize digital storytelling in their classroom and what content areas fit best?
- What are the steps in creating a digital story?
- What are the best online tools that can help?
Midge Frazel is the author of the ISTE book, Digital Storytelling Guide for Educators and Joe Brennan is the Digital Storytelling course designer for the Discovery Education Wilkes University Instructional Media Program
|This hangout is brought to you by the Discovery Education and Wilkes University Master of Science degree in Instructional Media.From Web 2.0 to digital storytelling, to virtual field trips, the 21st century classroom has the power to engage and inspire today’s tech savvy students. This degree provides teachers the tools, knowledge and strategies to be successful 21st century educators.
Program Highlights Include
- Convenient online learning
- Tuition at $403 per credit
- Deferred payment available
- Classes held in seven-week sessions
- Completion in less than two years