I love the DEN because of all the opportunities it gives me to connect with other educators that are passionate about learning, students, and technology. I also love the DEN because it supports teachers in their endeavor to try new technology in the classroom. Most of all I love the DEN for giving teachers opportunity to share how technology makes teaching more fun, engaging and meaningful to students.
I <3 DEN, let me count the ways:
1. For the great live events they have all over the country
2. For the Summer Institute that teachers can attend
3. For the great webinars
4. For the great contests they provide teachers and students
5. For the new student DEN
6. For opportunities they give teachers to be recognized
7. For the great virtual conferences they have in spring and fall
8. For the opportunities they give DEN stars to try new products
9. For all the teacher networking it provides
10. For giving me an opportunity to make friends all over the country.
11. For providing free professional development
12. For teaching me how to geocache.
13. For providing cutting edge technology that I can use in my classroom
14. Most of all I <3 the DEN because they treat teachers with respect and honor their professionalism.
That’s from Tracie Belt in Florida.
If you’re one of the folks who have access to blog for your state, tell your story about why you love the DEN right here on the DEN blogs. If you aren’t, you can add a comment and I’ll post it for you. Just make sure you add your name.
NEXT and even more important, support the people who have taken a risk and are sharing their love stories. Click “like” and “tweet” on their blog posts so they know you love them too.Valentine’s Day doesn’t have to be about romantic love. It can be about encouraging our colleagues and friends.
So here’s what you need to do:
- Post your DEN love story
- Encourage others by clicking “like” and “tweet” on theirs.