Every day, I come across something that sparks my interest, makes me think, and questions my perspective. I don’t usually find these articles myself, most are shared by others in my PLN, which is awesome. I’m only doing my part by passing these on to you. I hope you find these articles are worth your time.
- Our school buildings are clearly out of date – way out of date.
- This is a great response to a community member who doesn’t think a 1:1 program is necessary.
- You will be Googled. Are you prepared?
- Here are 3 ways to avoid new teacher burnout. If you have other suggestions, leave them in the comments.
- Here are some ideas on how social media should be taught in schools.
- This is a fun infographic about “Education by the Numbers“