DEN Spring Training 2013 – Join the Fun

My school system celebrates a late Spring Break, so until next Tuesday I’m enjoying a few days off. I have been having a great time reading, posting to social media sites all day long, and attending webinars. Another activity that I discovered was the DEN Spring Training. When I realized that I was doing some of the things already that could help me earn the 40 points needed to complete the challenge and earn some DEN swag, I was all over it like red beans on rice.

Over the last two days I have earned more than forty points and have the honor of sitting at the top of the leader board on a (new to me) tool called Youtopia. I’m going to bask in my glory tonight, because I know from a conversation on Twitter that DEN Star Dacia Jones is gaining on me fast.

Join in the fun and sign up here for the DEN Spring Training event.

1. Gary said:

I got my old coworker to join me at the Face-to-Face site, Center for Technology MCPS. He is deepy into the sessions!

2. Wendy norton said:

I am really glad you have an archive for the presentations. Missed the live event due to a fishing tourney today. Getting caught up now!

• Paula Naugle said:

Did you catch any fish? Yes, glad the sessions are archived because I can catch the ones I didn’t attend during the concurrent sessions.

3. Pingback: Discovering Even more of the DEN – DEN Blog Network

4. Conni Mulligan said:

Thanks for the reminder. I signed up for this but in all the VirtCon and Webinars this week, I totally forgot to get my training started!!

• Paula Naugle said:

Conni, don’t worry, with all that you are doing for the DEN, you should be able to score lots of points in the DEN Spring Training.

5. Jan Wells said:

Yippee! That’s exciting to be on the list, and yet at the very top, too! Love seeing you’re name all over the place. Congrats, friend!