You’re aware of the Discovery Education Student Center your students see when they log in to Discovery Education to complete the assignments or writing prompts you’ve assigned, right? The one that allows the students to search and bookmark content on their own and submit assignments to you? Of course you do! Well, the old Student Center has gone through an impressive update and is now rolling out as MyDE for Students. The fantastic student focused area is coming very soon!
Join us throughout the day on Tuesday, May 28th, as we share the new features of to MyDE for Students, including the exclusive Board Builder tool from Discovery Education. Board Builder allows students to create their own multi-media boards to share their learning. Students can add content from Discovery Education and other sources. It’s a great way for students to show what they know!
- 10am: Jeanette and York County/Matt, Intro and “Super” Board
- 11am: Mike Bryant, Lab Report Board
- 12pm: Brad Fountain, Social Studies Board
- 1pm: Chad Lehman, Animal Board
- 2pm: Kyle Schutt, CEP Summer Fun for Students
- 3pm: Ginny Washburne, North America Board
- 4pm: Lance Rougeux, About Me Board for BTS/Getting to Know You
- 5pm: Porter Palmer, Book Report Board
Join us for the whole day or tune in at the time that is most convenient to you to learn all about Discovery Education’s exciting updates!
Interested in joining us? Register here.