It’s Thursday and that means it’s time for the second post in a new blog series - Chad’s Choices from the Community. This series is designed to highlight the DEN Community in a variety of ways. If you missed the first post, you can find it here. Without further ado, take a look below at what the community is sharing.
Articles from the Community
- Louisiana DEN STAR Emily Swenson shared 10 resources for helping students take initiatives.
- Wisconsin STAR Keith Schroeder shared 20 ways to provide effective feedback for learning.
- Kansas STAR Lisa Suhr shared iPads in the classroom: the right questions you should ask.
- Illinois STAR Charlene Chausis shared 8 steps to create engaging Google forms.
- New Jersey STAR Matthew Farber shared Beyond Badges, Why Gamify?
Blogs from the Community
- Jan Abernethy’s class blog.
- Dori Spencer’s Tech Around the Clock blog.
- Janice Conger’s Power Librarian blog.
People from the Community to Follow
Person of Interest
Selena Ward is truly a DEN gem. She is one of the founders of DENvice, a Facebook group created by DEN members with the goal of helping other DEN members. Selena, a Maryland DEN STAR and Leadership Council member, was recently featured in the ISTE publication Leading & Learning. In 2012, she was an ISTE Emerging Leader. Follow Selena on Twitter for great resources.
Interested in being featured in this blog series? Do you have something to share for the good of the DEN? If so, fill out this form.