The mission of the DENvisory Board is to continue to make the DEN membership experiences meaningful and engaging for all participants, help the DEN (members) stay active and grow, provide a venue to showcase and share talents of our members, and provide a continued sense of community through active, positive, and professional leadership.
In 2012 Jan Abernethy, Lea Anne Daughrity, David Fisher, Cheryl Lykowski, Rita Mortenson, and Cheryl Woolwine were elected to serve.
This year, another amazing group of DEN Leadership Council members stepped forward to serve on the DENvisory Board. The elections have closed, so it is time to share who will be joining the DENvisory Board for the 2013-2014 school year.
Mark Case, NC
Tim Childers, TN
Conni Mulligan, NC
Neene Shields, NY
Zulma Whiteford, MD
Their goals this year are to:
- Continue to make the DEN membership experiences meaningful and engaging for all participants
- Have an active role at DEN events welcoming new members and making them shine and feel special
- Connect with the DEN community to create memorable experiences
- Assist the DEN members to stay active and grow
- Be actively involved in a variety of DEN events (DENapalooza, Mini DENi, Virtual Conferences, etc.)
- Be visible and ready to help
- Maintain a presence in all of the LC Committees/Teams
- Provide a venue to showcase and share talents of our members
- Continue to develop experiences to showcase and share talents (blogs, summer institute activities, on going activities throughout the year, skype invites, etc.)
- DEN Zone Interviews
- Host Hangouts with STARs
- Provide a continued sense of community through active, positive, and professional leadership
- Share expertise and passions with school and professional communities
- Support each other’s digital efforts
- Support DEN members with their professional endeavors
Thank you to all of the LC Members who stepped forward to serve. You exemplify what makes this community so great.