Is it really November? Depending on when you’re reading this, it might still be October, but nonetheless, 2013 is winding down. Chad’s Choices is still going strong. Chad’s Choices from the Community is designed to highlight the DEN Community in a variety of ways. You’ll find a few blog posts and resources that were shared by a DEN member on Twitter. Keep in mind, while others may have also shared the same post/article, I saw it posted by the person I’m noting below. Forgive me if I’m not giving credit to the person who first posted it. In addition, you’ll find a few blogs by DEN members and members from community to follow on Twitter. Some of the people listed are veteran DEN members while others are new to the community. Lastly, I’d like to share a DEN Person of Interest.
Articles from the Community
- DEN Guru Tim Childers shared information about Bulb from Richard Bryner’s Free Tech for Teachers site.
- DEN LC member Renee Henderson shared this cool Busy Teacher’s Quick Common Core Guide.
- Wisconsin STAR Keith Schroeder shared The Impact of New Technology in Schools – Results are in!
- Florida LC member Carlos Fernandez shared Should Coding be the “New Foreign Language” Requirement?
Favorite Tweet from the Community
— William Chamberlain (@wmchamberlain) October 31, 2013
Blogs/Wikis from the Community
- Canadian STAR Kevin Amboe shares information on his Information and Media Literacy blog.
- North Carolina STAR Wendy McElhinny shares great information on her blog, McElhinny’s Center Stage.
People from the Community to Follow
Person of Interest This week’s DEN Person of Interest is Deb Wrobel. Deb is a STAR from the state of Washington and has been sharing her expertise in the Pacific Northwest for years. Take a look at her awesome class web page. Next week, she’s hosting DENapalooza Seattle!
Interested in being featured in this blog series? Do you have something to share for the good of the DEN? If so, fill out this form.