Have you heard of the 3M Young Scientist Challenge? Did you see the final competition in October? Take a look at this video to get an idea of the excitement and passion students bring to this incredible competition, then learn more by following the steps below.
- Check out the newly redesigned 3M YSC website: http://www.youngscientistchallenge.com/
- Have your students learn more about the competition: http://blog.youngscientistchallenge.com/2013/12/the-competition-is-on/
- Learn and following along with the competition by visiting the 3M Young Scientist Challenge Blog: http://blog.youngscientistchallenge.com/
- Have parents register their students here: http://www.youngscientistchallenge.com/enter
- Watch this welcome video from 2012 Young Scientist Challenge winner, Deepika Kurap
- Finally, once you’re ready, turn in your entry. The first 50 video competition entries will receive a Young Scientist Challenge prize pack.