It’s Tuesday and that means another edition of Chad’s Choices from the Community. Take some time to explore the articles and people linked to the DEN, the best educator community around! If you’d like to explore previous posts in this series, you can do so here.
Articles from the Community
- Wisconsin STAR Jude Kesl shared 14 little known ways students can get more out of Google.
- Surrey, BC STAR Shelley Brett shared 5 unexpected lessons from tech.
- DEN Princess Porter Palmer shared why “the process” is the most crucial aspect of achieving your goals.
- Ohio STAR Tiffaney Trella shared 20 ideas to jumpstart your class website.
Tweets from the Community! (This one was retweeted by Missouri STAR Greg Lawrence)
— Ben Rubey (@MrRubey) March 17, 2014
Blogs/Wikis/Class sites from the Community
- Take a look at the great blog and elementary resource site, CanTeach, maintained by Surrey, BC STAR Iram Khan.
- South Carolina STAR Jed Dearybury shares what’s going on in his classroom on his class blog, Mr. Dearybury’s Class. You can also visit his website, MrDearybury.com.
People from the Community to Follow (Send a tweet to these people and tell them they were featured here).
Persons of Interest
This week’s DEN Person of Interest is Karen Ogen. Karen is a DEN STAR and LC member from South Carolina who will be a Keynote Speaker for the DEN Spring VirtCon. Her session is titled Igniting a Passion to Learn and wraps up the VirtCon on April 26. Karen has also been presenting and sharing her knowledge at DEN events for a while and shares her resources on her website.
Interested in being featured in this blog series? Do you have something to share for the good of the DEN? If so, fill out this form.