It’s March and the madness is full swing. It’s also Tuesday and that means another edition of Chad’s Choices from the Community. Take some time to explore more articles and people from the DEN Community, the best educator community around! If you’d like to explore previous posts in this series, you can do so here.
Articles from the Community
- Louisiana STAR Susan Gauthier shared 80 ways to use Google forms to support learning.
- North Carolina STAR Jenny Grabiec shared 5 ideas to help you go from Twitter lurker to active user.
- Alabama DEN STAR Jeff Rhodus shared 8 practical tools to easily gather student feedback.
- California STAR Karen McMillan shared 35 outstanding education websites to explore.
Tweets from the Community!
Finally! A “Happy” remake I really, really, really LOVE! Thanks, Clif Mims for sharing! http://t.co/mfjqPd7NGM
— Tim Childers (@tchilders) March 23, 2014
Blogs/Wikis/Class sites from the Community
- Take a look at what’s going on in Shelly Surridge‘s classroom by exploring her class website.
- North Carolina STAR Melanie Farrell shares resources on her website.
People from the Community to Follow (Send a tweet to these people and tell them they were featured here).
Persons of Interest
This week’s DEN Person of Interest is Elaine Plybon. Elaine is a DEN STAR and LC member from Texas who will be a presenter for the DEN Spring VirtCon. Her session is titled What’s Up With the Girls? Elaine is a DEN Guru (2012) and was recently named to the NSBA’s 20 to Watch list.
Interested in being featured in this blog series? Do you have something to share for the good of the DEN? If so, fill out this form.