Got a PowerPoint presentation in need of a little repair? Don’t call Ty Pennington and design team – let Animoto do the work! You can convert your PowerPoint slides to photos and utilize Animoto.
Here are the steps (and you can almost finish during one commercial break).
1. Open your existing PowerPoint.
2. Select save as- and in the save as type (right below the file name), scroll down and select jpeg.
3. Select save- the dialogue box will ask if you want to export every file, select every slide. You now have a “picture” of each slide.
4. Logon on to www.animoto.com and create a video (you will upload the jpeg files you just made).
5. When you are finishing the Animoto, I would select the ½ image pacing (the photos will move a little slower and are easier to read.)
Debbie Pelican’s (WL-5th grade) PowerPoint makeover is below.