October 25, 2012
- Go to an event.
- Take photos.
- Find a computer with internet access to which you can upload your photos.
- Log onto www.flickr.com. (If you don’t already have an account, you’ll need one. The accounts are free; I’ve never received any SPAM from Flickr.)
- Upload your photos to Flickr. (Follow the directions on the right side of the screen.)
- Add descriptions to your photos.
- Add the following tags to your pics: DEN, DiscoveryEducatorNetwork, and DiscoveryEducation.
If you haven’t already, you may want to join the Discovery Educator Network group on Flickr.