These are my links for July 22nd through July 25th:
- Self Publishing – Lulu.com – Free book publishing and they also help you sell. You can even buy other self published books.
- CreateSpace – On-Demand Self Publishing, DVD on Demand, CD on Demand, Books on Demand, DVD Duplication and DVD Replication – On-Demand Self Publishing, DVD on Demand, CD on Demand, Books on Demand, DVD Duplication and DVD Replication
- ClassTools.net: Games for Education – Thanks to Anne Truger who found this great site. Create free educational games, activities and diagrams in a Flash! Host them on your own blog, website or intranet!
- PocketMod: The Free Recyclable Personal Organizer – This is a very lowtech organizer. But it has some nice educational applications. Check out the storyboard.
- Freeze Clipart – Download Free ScreenSavers, Animated Wallpaper, Clip Art and more | Freeze.com
- GIMP – The GNU Image Manipulation Program – The GNU Image Manipulation Program
These are my links for July 16th through July 21st:
- BigUniverse.com – Best Children’s Picture Books Online – Create, Publish and Embed
- Audacity-quickstart.pdf (application/pdf Object) – A great 4 page quick start guide to audacity from Wesley Fryer
- Gizmoz – The world of animated avatars, widgets and user generated video clips
- Cha Cha – Cha Cha for information
- Remote Access: Ending the Year with Wordle – Blog post on the using Wordle for an end of year assessment.
- Media Convert – – free and on line – convert and split sound, ringtones, images, docs – MP3 WMV 3GP AMR FLV SWF AMV MOV WMA AVI MPG MP4 DivX MPEG4 iPOD PSP OGG WMA AAC MP4 MPC MMF QCP KAR MIDI REALAUDIO FLAC JPG PSD DOC PDF RTF TXT ODG ODP ODS ODT SXW WK1 MDB XLS VOB
- SPLITCAM – Video clone split cam capture driver software
These are my links for July 8th through July 15th:
Filed Under (Daily Del.icio.us) by Steve Dembo on 07-07-2008
These are my links for July 1st through July 7th:
Filed Under (NECC) by Heather Hurley on 01-07-2008
NECC has been busy but a lot of fun. Over the weekend I got to meet all of my JHU/ISTE graduate cohort. We are going to be working hard but we’ll definitely learn a lot. Hall Davidson spoke to us about Digital Natives. He was as entertaining as ever.
My colleagues and I have also been having a great time enjoying the San Antonio nightlife and food.