5 things I would change about education..
- Parental and student responsibility (not because they are not, because they are not informed about their own roles on our common team)
- Lines of communication (no surprises from parents, colleagues, politicians, educational leadership). All have a strong and equal voice.
- Appropriate and long-term evaluations (of progress, programs, supports, policies and procedures: W/Out emotional bias)
- Funding we can afford to apply that is fair and makes sense (I am not asking for socialism, just common definitions of reasonableness)
- Parenting classes beginning in 3rd grade (and parallel classes for parents who want to learn to do a better job)
Leave a Reply