It was another amazing day at DENSI! We started with the emotion and inspiring keynote by Adam Bellow. I think we were all in tears!! Maybe next year we can just have an Adam Bellow Day were we can just let Adam tell us stories all day! We were also treated to another episode of the WDEN news!
Just like yesterday, I tried to include resources from each session. Some are the actual live stream archives, other are notes or presentations. If I wasn’t able to find anything, I listed the Twitter handle of the presenter(s) so that you can contact them with questions.
Session Notes and Resources
- DEN Speaks: Tracy Carpenter (Livestream)
- DEN Speaks: Dave Tchozewski (Livestream)
- Opening Keynote: Adam Bellow (Livestream)
- Authentic Assessment Using Digital tools with Kati Searcy
- Discover Augmented Reality with Karen Ogen
- Tradigital Storytelling: Shadow Puppetry and Overheads with Connie Mulligan (@CurlyTeach)
- As a Matter of Fact… with Mike Bryant
- Share! Making the Most of Your DEN STAR Blog with Sandy MacDougall (@aemacdougall)
- Enhancing Discovery SOS with Google Forms with Dave Tchozewski (@daveski61)
- iCabMobile, Discovery Education, and iMovie with Linda Rush (@starden)
- STEM Camp-A-Palooza with Lynnell Matthews and Joshua Schroeder (@DrLMatthews & @JoshuaDEPD)
- The Best of Collaboration, Communication, and Innovation with Steve Dembo and Adam Bellow (LiveStream)
- Creating A Blended Learning Environment with Centers-Based Lessons with Patti Duncan (Patti’s Wiki)
- Discovery Education Techbooks: The Present and the Future with Brad Fountain (@bradfountain)
- Getting to the Core of Literacy with Discovery with Kelly Hines
- Tell Your Story with an iPad with DENnis Grice (Livestream)
- U 2 Can Create and iTunes U Course with Lea Anne Daughrity and Dave Tchozewski (@LeaAnne & @daveski61)
- Appetite for Digital Instruction with Elaine Plybon (@eplybon)
- Creating Google Tours with Robin Martin
- That’s So Fake! Understanding and Creating Doctored Images with Dean Shareski (@shareski)
- Using Technology to Put the Students First with Jannita Demian
- DENSI RESOURCES PINTEREST BOARD
We also had the DENovator Faire, which was pretty much the best thing ever! Great job Kristy Vincent (@bigpurplehat), for all your hard work organizing such a fun evening! If you want to check out the tutorials from my driftwood booth, I have them listed on my class website.
The DEN finger was also awarded today, and it went to Judy Uhrig (@Jruhrig) for all of her behind-the-scenes work taking pictures and working on the WDEN broadcasts! Great job Judy!