Filed Under (Uncategorized) by Laura Smith on 22-10-2009
Filed Under (Uncategorized) by Laura Smith on 21-10-2009
Filed Under (Uncategorized) by Laura Smith on 20-10-2009
Filed Under (Uncategorized) by Laura Smith on 19-10-2009
Filed Under (Uncategorized) by Steve Dembo on 18-10-2009
These are my links for October 18th:
Filed Under (Uncategorized) by Laura Smith on 15-10-2009
Filed Under (Uncategorized) by Steve Dembo on 15-10-2009
These are my links for October 12th through October 15th:
- Free Tools For Teachers – quite a comprehensive list of teacher tools and resources for the classroom
- The Great Debate & Beyond : The History of Televised Presidential Debates – resources for historically based debates
- Debate Ballots, etc. – four sample debate ballots
- Parents Ask – Get Your Parenting Questions Answered
- CurRate – currency conversion map, world currencies map, google map currency converter, Currate.com Google Map Based Currency Converter With Currency Images
- Big Green Rabbit – fun games and activities
- Playing History – play games about history!
- iKeepSafe – Faux Paw and the Dangerous Download – In Faux Paw’s new adventure, the Web-surfing Techno Cat learns that downloading is a great way to get information . . . if it’s done the right way.
- YouTube – Teaching Elementary Students to be Independent – Mr. Bedley uses Power Teaching to increase his students’ independence and skill, and his students are evidence of his own skill as a master teacher.
- NCWIT : Our Work : Campaigns : 2009 Gotta Have IT – Gotta Have IT is an all-in-one computing resource kit designed with educators’ needs in mind. A select set of high-quality posters, computing and careers information, digital media and more, the resource kit builds awareness and inspires interest in computing. Gotta Have IT is for all students, but is especially inclusive of girls.
- Innovative Teachers Network – Welcome! We are a global community of educators who value innovative uses of information and communication technology to enhance teaching and learning experiences.
- Digital Citizenship Education – free digital citizenship curriculum
- Fizzy’s Lunch Lab – Fizzy’s Lunch Lab is a vibrant, fun and kid-friendly media property featuring original characters and funny stories that entertain and educate families about the importance of good nutrition, a balanced diet, and physical activity.
- ExploraVision – contest for k-12 students – take a technology tool of today and imagine its future
- Utah Education Network – wow… this site has an amazing collection of resources for technology integration in all grade levels, and links to kid-friendly fun and educational sites
Filed Under (Uncategorized) by Laura Smith on 11-10-2009
Filed Under (Uncategorized) by Laura Smith on 10-10-2009
Filed Under (Uncategorized) by Steve Dembo on 10-10-2009
These are my links for October 4th through October 10th: