These are my links for December 4th:
- Net Cetera – OnGuard Online – A guide to teaching about internet safety
- YouTube- For Educators: Your Museum Visit – A video about how to prepare for a museum visit.
- Life on Minimum Wage – An economics and budgeting lesson plan…
- Learn.Genetics (TM) – An AMAZING resource if you teach genetics or integrate technology for science teachers…
- Teacher Chronicles – A mind map with a huge collection of E-learning and Web 2.0 tools for schools
- FlockDraw – Paint a simple masterpiece. Make a point visually.
Do whatever you want. Do it together.
Grab a tool. Pick a color. Draw something.
Show a friend. Show the world.
Share your vision.
- The Lesson Plans Page – Christmas Lesson Plans and Holiday Lesson Plans, Teacher Resources, teaching resources, theme, unit, educator, education resources, resource, printables, worksheets – A collection of over 80 Christmas lessons, grouped by grade and subject
- Independent Lens – an Independent Film Festival in your Living Room | PBS – A collection of interesting and informative videos on various topics.
- Kids World Sports . Games . Snowboard Savage | PBS Kids GO! – Fun snowboarding game- this might be a good activity to accompany a lesson on the upcoming winter olympics…