Filed Under (Uncategorized) by Steve Dembo on 27-01-2010
These are my links for January 25th through January 27th:
- KneeBouncers | Free Toddler, Preschool, Educational Games and Fun – Invented by a Dad for his 9 month old baby, this collection of games is easy and engaging for even the youngest computer users.
- Spiro Draw – this is so much fun! I might have my students see if they can replicate such a design in Scratch
- Writing Fun by Jenny Eather- – helping kids write using text organizers
- Brain Honey – BrainHoney is the easiest way for anyone to
quickly and effectively leverage online learning
- Den Cam and Updates – Live video feed of a hibernating bear and her cubs.
- Cool Cat Teacher Blog: How do I easily add tags to my blog? – A list of ways to add tags to your blog posts
- 5 Ways To Enhance Instruction with Digital Narratives — THE Journal – Tech vets go toe-to-toe on the latest tools that can improve instruction, boost productivity, or just help make users’ lives a bit more organized.
- Kathy Cassidy — Blogmeister – Just recently found out about Mrs. Cassidy’s amazing first grade class- what an inspiration she and her students are!
- Online Typing for Kids | Bits and Pieces Place – This blogger says:”I am always on the lookout for fun typing games for my students. Here are a few that I have found.”
A few?!?!?! WOW!!!! these are awesome!
- iKnowthat.com – – Online Multimedia Educational Games for Kids in Preschool, Kindergarten, and Elementary Grades
- Welcome to NBC Learn – The Olympics are coming up- click “Original Video” and then “The Science of the Olympic Winter Games” for science related videos about the physics, biology, chemistry, and math behind the winter games.
- TrackStar : Home – TrackStar is your starting point for online lessons and activities. Simply collect Web sites, enter them into TrackStar, add annotations for your students, and you have an interactive, online lesson called a Track. Create your own Track or use one of the hundreds of thousands already made by other educators. Search the database by subject, grade, or theme and standard for a quick and easy activity. There is a fun Track already made for each day of the year, too!
- The Gates Notes – want to know what’s going on inside Bill Gates’ head? check it out here…