Filed Under (Uncategorized) by Steve Dembo on 25-03-2010
These are my links for March 24th through March 25th:
- Avatara – I can’t wait to make my own 3d animated avatar. i have to get a better picture of myself… the program is pretty picky about the file size.
- YouTube – Growing Up in Morden – Neat video by Dean Shareski- might be a fun activity for students to profile their hometown from their own perspective, using Jing screencasts and mixing in other media…
- Tired Teacher’s Website K-12 – The objective of this site is to provide teachers with source materials, lesson plans and classroom activities for all grades K-12. This site is designed to help busy teachers use their time efficiently. The indexed websites are not organized by grades as each website listed may have several resources for different ages.
- Classroom Learning 2.0 – an online, self-paced course to familiarize yourself with various tech skills. i’m going to do it…im sure i’ll find some things easy but it never hurts to brush up on your skills!
- YouTube – How Search Works – Google engineer Matt Cutts explains what happens when you press the Search button on Google…
- Online resources ? Learning Media – Free math and science games
- YouTube – Gotta Keep Reading – Ocoee Middle School – This video is so cool! I actually teared up watching these kids get so excited about reading and sharing their excitement with the world!
- DocsPal - – Free online file Converter and Viewer- convert about 2 dozen file formats free online!
- NOVA | Cracking the Maya Code | PBS – the story behind the centuries-long decipherment of ancient Maya hieroglyphs.