These are my links for May 21st:
- 50 Awesome Ways to Use Skype in the Classroom | Teaching Degree.org –
- home ? The Gateway to 21st Century Skills – i think i may have tagged this site already, but it’s worth repeating.
- YouTube – We all need Hope – wow. amazing and inspirational. i’m going to assign my students to create their own search stories!
- Notes from McTeach: More Txt Ptry – luv tha txt poetry… thnk mi studnts wd luv it 2
- On creativity? « What Ed Said – I like this class discussion about what creativity is. It’s very metacognitive…
- Zoodles, Safely Entertain and Educate Kids Online – online safe browser for kids- fully controllable by parents
- Trick.ly – From Seth Godin: Acar has come up with a clever idea, a small idea that makes things just a little protected. Trick.ly is a url shortener with a twist. You can share a URL but hide it behind a question that only insiders can easily answer.
So, for example, you could tweet, “Here’s the source for my world-class chili: http://trick.ly/2L5″. Anyone can go there, but only people who can figure out the clue can discover the site you were pointing to.