Wow! Another amazing virtual conference!! My colleagues and I were thrilled to have been able to gather together and take part in this amazing day. I was absolutely blown away by the free resources available for teachers, even without a subscription! That is great! I also am very glad that Dr. Moss did her presentation on implementing Discovery Ed Science. With this presentation, I can show my administrators how valuable this additional resource is, and have it added to our Discovery Ed subscription.
Taken from the DEN Blog Network, these are links to the presentations:
- The Five E’s of Inquiry-Based Instruction: DEN SCIcon Keynote Patti Duncan(changingconnections.blogspot.com)
- Closing the DEN SCICon with Stormchaser Reed Timmer: Into the Storm ~ Following the Love of Science (changingconnections.blogspot.com)
- Top Ten Free Science Resources from Discovery Education: DEN SCIcon with Lance Rougeux(changingconnections.blogspot.com)
- The Student Experience: Engaging and Assessing Young Scientists: DEN SCIcon with Mike Bryant(changingconnections.blogspot.com)
- Real Students, Real Teachers, Real Results: Implementing Discovery Education Science: DEN SCIcon with Dr. Cindy Moss