From Discovery Educator Maryann Molishus:
Has anyone counted the number of weeks until the end of the school year? As much as I enjoy my work during the school year, I am glad to have the summer to reflect and make improvements to my teaching. (OK, I sleep late and lie by the pool, too.) This is the first year our district had access to unitedstreaming, and I gradually incorporated unitedstreaming into my classroom throughout the year. There are so many things I would like to set up, but there just isn’t enough time during the school year. This summer I am planning to save some time work with unitedstreaming. Here’s what I have in mind:
1. Continue to review available videos and sort them into my playlists.
2. Review/create assignments and quizzes to enhance video use.
3. Conduct district training to help other teachers learn about unitedstreaming and its many features.
4. Help school obtain materials needed to best utilize unitedstreaming (headphones, speakers, etc.)
5. Prepare to participate in a poster contest (maybe there will be another one next year?) OR maybe I’ll host one at my school.
6. Set up sample multimedia presentations to share with students as well as teachers and parents.
Did I miss anything?