Supply your own caption!

I’d love to tell you what’s going on in this photo, but I’m not quite certain I understand it myself.

So
share your own caption as a comment below.  The person who submits the
funniest caption (as determined by a committee of people who work near
my cubicle) will receive a prize yet to be determined!

1. Debbie Bohanan said:

Packed and ready to go!

That’s one way to try and get to South Africa.

I’ve heard of Jack in the Box, and my son has a Pooh in the Box, but I’ve never seen the Steve and Hall in a Box model. Are they sold separately or do they come as a set?

2. Caren Appel said:

“I guess they’re cutting our travel expense budget.”

3. Dale Basler said:

“So, how long have you been training for the luge?”

4. Gina Loveless said:

With Hall and Steve showing up at SO MANY Discovery Educator events, they wanted to give us all a glimpse of the economy mode of transportation. Going this way will also avoid all the “new” airport security rules. In reality, they are rebelling because they want to be able to carry their own beverage on the plane with them and this was the best bet to get through security. Orange is a good color for both of you!
    Gina

5. Gina (again) said:

Was it the beverage Steve wanted to smuggle or his hair gel? Either way, this might work!

6. Rachel Yurk said:

With gas prices rising and budgets being cut across the country, Steve and Hall try out productivity in a paperless new cubicle. Conserve space, energy and learn to get along!

7. Lance Huebner said:

So this is what it will be like when we are frozen next to Ted Williams.

8. Joe Finkelstein said:

Steve and Hall, They’re not who you think!!

Podcasting guru, Steve Dembo and Digital Storyteller extrodanaire, Hall Davidson are out of this world, Literally!

Call them clones, or pod people, or cloned pod people. They’re just too darned perfect to be humans. And best of all, they will soon be available to DEN Members via a free download. All questions and comments will be addressed on an upcoming Webinar hosted by Scott “The Real Deal” Kinney.

Future models of Steve and Hall will be available in a selction of sizes and colors. Stay tuned!

9. Suz said:

“Shhhh, Hall. It vill be dark soon and ve vill be free to fly into ze night!”

10. Mark Jeffery said:

“How many times do I have to tell you…Think outside of the box!”

11. Mark Jeffery said:

“OK Hall, for the next Discovery Channel special I get to be King Tut and you be my mummy!”

12. Heather Blanton said:

Steve and Hal prepare for another more professional development in parts unknown!

13. linda in san diego said:

OK, when you said, “Now, cross your arms! Was that crossed up or crossed down? I’m just asking….”

14. Mark Jeffery said:

Cubicle guy (other side of the wall): “Will I need to poke holes in the lids if FedEx will ship them overnight?”

15. darcy said:

“i can see the webcam just over to the left, above that cabinet…if we sink down low…we can wait until everyone leaves…then the real podcast begins”

16. Aaron Smith said:

Dang, those Dembo- and Davidson-bots do so much that they’re only good for one conference each! (Did they ever find Steve’s … no? Lousy souvenir seekers…)

Well it’s a good thing we buy these things in bulk, then! Lets finish unpacking the next two before the Back-To-School DEN events get started.

17. Danielle Abernethy said:

Hey Aaron, North Florida’s already held their back to school event and we’re already in session!

Caption: “Nope. Thinking inside the box doesn’t work.”

On another note, I don’t think I’ve ever seen these two so still.

18. Donna Criswell said:

Auditioning for “Who Killed King Tut: Case Reopened”

19. Dennis Grice said:

Be the first school in your district to receive our new DEN training kit! Now Shipping! (Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery.)

20. Jen Turney said:

Coming from the PA “Teachers, your new science kits have arrived. This year, the topic is…well, let’s just say you won’t be growing limas in plastic baggies.”

21. Pat Hawkenson said:

Free with your order – “Pod Casting for Dummies.”

22. frank devereaux said:

…betsy did not want to get blood in her trunk, so after she did away with her antagonistic co-workers she carefully placed their bodies in leakproof containers!

23. Carolyn Gardner said:

Ready for overnight shipping….”Come sail away, come sail away with me.”

24. Hall Pod34 said:

Ho. Which ones of us were these? DemboPod 17 is sure it’s him, but I think it looks more like #79. Are they going to issue us shoes soon? PS My ID badge shot is worse than this.

25. Teresa Roebuck said:

No, Hall… NECC does not stand for Nerds Enter by Closed Containers.

26. Jim said:

Ok, we cleaned off the desk, got rid of the chairs, and packed up the workers. Now we have a neat work area.

27. Kim R said:

Quick, hurry, to the DEN thinking boxes! We must come up with more new ideas before Betsy gets back from SA . She’ll give us the two finger salute!

28. Sue W said:

They can’t make us eat those yucky cafeteria peas if they can’t find us!

29. Rosemary Hess said:

The NEW Steve and Hall X2007 arrived, but no one knows how to use them so they remain in the shipping crates.

30. Karen Kresge said:

Two brave knights, Sir Steve and Sir Hall, held up in a mighty tech fortress resolve to breach the vast, fortified perimeter in a race towards an often whispered about Land of Leisure by golden dinghies.

Stealthily they await successful construction of a moat…

31. Holly Porter said:

“I thought you said this would help us fit in”