Discovery Atlas: China Revealed: Short Stories

Atlas_us_1Yeah! It’s here! Atlas has finally made it’s way to unitedstreaming! I looked first thing  this morning. I instant messaged Matt Monjan from Implementation. I checked again before going to training. I just now before our team call and it’s here!

How many of you watched the show last night? Joey did – which shocked me. He got mad when I made him go to bed at 10. We tivo’d it for him, so he’s finishing it now while I’m on the team call.

1. Kathy Bunch said:

I looked this morning and didn’t find any, then I checked early afternoon and still couldn’t (even when it showed Thematic Unit on China). I see it now!!!!

2. Ana McMoran said:

It was a great show. I also tred to sign in to the intearctive event but I signed out from the chat and was not able to see any images, for some reason. But the show was extraordinaty. Loved it.

3. LaQuita Hutchinson said:

I watched the show and it was great. I was actually able to login to Discovery Atlas and participate in the on-line chat. It was really awesome. I can’t wait to see more.

4. Cheryl Woolwine said:

It was a great show. Glad we can get it on unitedstreaming now! I was unable to do the interactive event during the show! I am really looking forward to the other coutries now.

5. Debbie Bohanan said:

I participated in some of the interactive questions but it was toward the end of the show. It looked like you earned points and puzzle pieces for each right answer throughout the show. I can’t wait to see what is online for Italy. I have always wanted to go there.

6. Debbie Bohanan said:

One more question. In our launch party kit, I received a folder with the soundtrack, several idea sheets in it and 5 stress balls. Did the maps come in a separate shipment? Am I missing anything else? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

7. Michele Futch said:

Yes, Debbie. The maps come separately. I received mine Friday. They are very nice!

8. Tom Turner said:

Show was definitely worth the wait to watch AGAIN….Debbie and Danielle…did you catch the storyline that they cut out?

9. Christine Brink said:

I watched! Not even my subject area. Well down but I would of enjoyed more on China’s increase in oil demands and long term environmental concerns. I liked the online stuff while you watched. Great cinematography!

10. Danielle Abernethy said:

ppsssttt….and they will be adding more of the show on unitedstreaming soon. This is just a teaser. YEAH! So I win the prize of finding it first. What should I reward myself with? I know! Another Saturday event. Cheryl and a past event from Karen has given me some ideas for a February “Girls Only” event. Sorry guys. I’ll have to come up with something just for you. LOL.

11. Danielle Abernethy said:

I got an email from blog blocked Tom Turner at 6:54 about the Atlas being available on unitedstreaming. Sorry Tom, too late. I found it first. 🙂

My prize? You for a DEN member. All of you!

12. Tom Turner said:

BLAH!!!

You cheater!!! I want my prize!!

So they are only adding that one story of the person who did that thing to help get a head up on the you know what? Or are they adding more??

Ya I was ambiguous because I know the part that was left out and don’t want to ruin it for others.

13. Danielle Abernethy said:

There are more videos coming to unitedstreaming. Patience, my dears.

You get your prize. Me for your DEN manager. LOL. My head is getting to big on these compliments when I say things like that.

I’ve got a special “pin” just for you. It’ll help remind you of where you need to be January 25th. How’s that for a prize?

Oh, and can I come out to your school on Thursday or Friday to film?

14. Tom Turner said:

Friday we have as a teacher workday so that would be bad. I will check my agenda for Thursday to get a good time for you. I’ll send an email when I get to school.

15. Michele Futch said:

Danielle,

As a special prize for you…we are taking you to Walt Disney World Saturday! YEA!!!!

16. Bethany Rosenhack said:

The show was amazing. I recorded it on my DVR. I can’t WAIT till it is on United STreaming! By the way. the Atlas package was delivered to my old addy but a kind neighbor just deliveres it to me at my new addy. I will go thru the materials tonight. THANKS! I can’t wait for the next ATLAS show. My whole family watched with me, it was really cool!

17. Bethany Rosenhack said:

Wow, blogging sure does reveal my lack of typing and spelling skills
    =)

18. Kathy Bunch said:

Hey, I blogged first, I want a prize!! Oh the winning number: drum roll please S something or other, I didn’t win!!!

19. Cheryl Woolwine said:

Debbie, the maps came in a separate mailing – be sure to get them they are wonderful.

20. Danielle Abernethy said:

I am looking forward to my trip to Disney. I can’t wait to see how we could take a field trip and embed Cosmeo and unitedstreaming activities into it to extend the learning!