Time to Learn: T+L2

Tl_logo_2 Last year at this time I was getting a call about going to T+L2. It was one of the most memorable conferences I attended, in so many ways. Besides attending my first DEN event, I finally got to meet Hall Davidson, the copyright guru. I got to meet RJ – and if you have yet to meet RJ, you’re missing a one of God’s Gems. I also met other great DEN members from California, Georgia, Texas and other great places in the states. The presence of DEN at this conference was outstanding! It was also the conference where I decided to apply for DEN in Florida.

The DEN will again have a great presence at the T+L2 conference this year in Dallas, Texas.  In true DEN style, there is an opportunity for STAR DEN members to connect in a fantastic learning environment. Please read the National Blog for more details, including how to RSVP!

While we’re on the conference note – If you are attending the National Middle School Nmsa Conference in Nashville, TN, please read Gerard’s blog and sign up for the STAR DEN pre-conference event. I’m very excited about working with him at this event and hope to see some Floridians there! Information is at the end of the TAMS: What a Conference post.

Tags

1. Cheryl Woolwine said:

Sorry – Have to skip this one. I look forward to hearing all about it.

2. Ana McMoran said:

I wis I could go to more conferences, but time is something I do not have . Hope I can try another during summer or by the end of the year.Sniff!

3. Debbie Bohanan said:

Wow! This sounds like a great conference. I will have to check out your link.

4. Debbie Bohanan said:

Unfortunately we have no money this year to send anyone to a conference out of state. Is this conference always in Texas?

5. Debbie Bohanan said:

So who is the real RJ? None of the pictures on his website (center link) are viewable.

6. Michele Futch said:

Debbie, at least you get to go to places in state from your District!!! I have never been allowed to go anywhere more than 1 hour away!

7. Michele Futch said:

If not the NFL DEN sponsoring a contest, what about the National DEN?

8. Cheryl Woolwine said:

Danielle, we need to talk! Do I want ot skip it? Emphatically, NO. Will my District send me no, I chose other conferences, instead!

9. Cheryl Woolwine said:

Now I understand! Michele maybe you should wish to win the lottery. Are you a fortune teller?

10. Danielle Abernethy said:

LOL, you all are so funny. I hope one of you win!

We are sponsoring (I hope you found that out) a scholarship to go.

The REAL RJ – let me see if I can find a great picture of her. She’s so much fun! She introduced me my first chocolotini (spelling?), gave me my passion for what DEN is all about, and is just fantastic! I wish I could bring her down here for you all to meet her. I think I’m going up in February and will get to see her at the PETE&C conference.

11. Michele Futch said:

I may have to buy a lottery ticket this week. Whadda ya think?

12. Danielle Abernethy said:

Sounds great. You need to play 39 since that’s how many resources you uploaded to win a trip to San Diego. And then, don’t forget your faithful DEN leader. You could just sponsor a DEN event!

13. Cheryl Woolwine said:

We need to flood the contest with people from NFL DEN so we can be represented in Dallas. I see NFLDEN comments all over the blogs so why not.