Introducing Mr. Aiden Lefty Dembo

The Stork has finally arrived — it’s a boy!!

Aidendembo_3

Steve called this morning to let us know the littlest member of the DEN arrived late last night.   Aiden Lefty Dembo (Lefty – what a great middle name, in honor of Steve’s grandfather, whose nickname was Lefty) weighed in at a healthy 7.0 lbs, 19 inches, mother, son and father are doing well.

Congratulations Steve and Jess!!!    Happy Birthday Aiden!

1. Anne Truger said:

Welcome to the World Little Dembo!!Congrats Steve you will be a great Dad!! : )

2. Danielle said:

Congratulations Jess and Steve. Oh he’s so adorable! And he looks ready to give his first presentation on all sorts of gadgets and gizmos!

3. Teryl Magee said:

Congrats! Enjoy the precious moments with your new bundle of joy, and get some sleep in the hospital while you still can 🙂
    Cherish every moment, and most of all have fun!

4. Marie Belt said:

Congratulations! You are in for a wonderful adventure!

5. Kimberly Mattingly said:

Congrats Steve! 🙂 I am glad mom and son are doing good.

6. RJ Stangherlin said:

Wow. Do I have a lot of catching up to do. Congratulations, Jess and Steve. I love your son’s name; Lefty was my father’s nickname, so your son will always be special to me. On another note, I had bookmarked DEN on Firefox toolbar bookmarks, and would click it regularly, only to see nothing new. Just “discovered” that it was the PA & DE blog, now defunct. I’ve spent the evening catching up. You have been busy, all of you, and I like the new blogs. Lance, much better picture than the old one. Keep up the great work! I did some major learning tonight. Many thanks, and looking forward to seeing all of you at PETE&C.

7. Debbie Bohanan said:

Congratulations! Have you decided what his first gadget will be? Just wondering, what is the age of the youngest podcaster? Aiden may set a new record! Love the photo!!! What a cutie!!!

8. Kathy Schrock said:

Congrats Steve and Jess! The name is great and I am glad you kept it a secret until the big day!

Enjoy this special time,

Kathy

9. Hall Davidson said:

Steve, Jess – Wonderfully retro to have your own child. Remember that you can’t take it back. No warranty. But the blog community will serve as a user’s manual–just ask anything! Seriously, congratulations. It’s hard to believe, but every phase of growth is more fun than the last. Children are the ultimate video game.

10. Jan Wee said:

Congrats, Steve and Jess! What a bright and beautiful little boy! I love his name – he will bring such joy to you!

Jan Wee

11. Erik Wittmer said:

Congratulations to the Dembo family and I have to say what a great name. I have an Aidan at home and he is great. Maybe one day the two Aidan/Aidens can get together and talk about how their dads love technology and the DEN!