Welcome Back!

It’s been a few weeks since we’ve had any posts on the CA DEN blog. Along with some of the other recent DEN
changes, we have created a new leadership council for the state. Our job is to help keep you (the classroom
teacher, tech coordinator, media specialist, DEN member at large…) informed,
updated and included on the latest happenings in educational technology and
Discovery happenings.

Your California

Leadership Council Welcomes you!!

We’ve worked together to create a team that will represent the
state from top to bottom. Please view the presentation to
learn a bit more about YOUR leadership council. We are all educators, just like you!

We all look forward to working with you in the coming months to keep our
valuable resources rolling along. Next
up… Palm Springs CUE!!!

Dave Kootman.

1. Patricia A. Hawkenson said:

I am EXCITED to see the state blogs slowly coming back! I read them all and learn so much. The knowledge gained here makes me look good back in WI! Thanks!

2. Sarah Johangiry said:

Hello everyone! Thanks Dave for doing this. It looks great! It will be great to continue to network on the state blog. I love the photos! Congrats to Randy and his wife!
    Sarah

3. Steve Dembo said:

Thrilled to see California up and running again. But I gotta admit, the geek in me is diggin’ the way you shared that Powerpoint! I’ve never seen Slideshare before, but that’s going to be my next post on Digital Passports now. That’s what the blogs are all about, learning from each other!

4. Jannita Demian said:

GO CALI! Couldn’t be more thrilled to have such an incredible line up for our council! Great things are in store!

5. Kimberly Mattingly said:

WOW! Yippee! CA blog is up and running! Congrats to Marie and her Fontana Teammates and to Randy and Ray. See you at CUE!

6. Keith Schroeder said:

So glad to see the state groups are coming back. I want to work on one for Wisconsin. Keep up the good work!

7. Angelica Luna said:

CUE was AWESOME! It was my first time attending the conference and I learned so much. My brain is filled with tools for Web 2.0. Our DEN team from Dorothy Grant Elementary in Fontana, CA presented “Blogging our way through Open Court.” We had a good turn out and great feedback. I am so proud to be apart of the DEN. I am thrilled about our project and I want to share it with the world. http://www.discoveryeducatorabroad.com/CALA
    Special thanks to Jannita, Marie, Chris, Bev, Kerri, Heather, and Melanie. You guys are awesome!