Earlier this week, we launched the ‘new and improved’ DEHC site! We value your feedback on our products and services, and you told us what would make Discovery Education Health Connection even better—so we made the changes!
- New and improved site interface, including easier navigation.
- New multimedia resources including e-games and e-books focused on key health issues such as tobacco use.
- New Teacher Center that serves as a one-stop shop for curriculum and health-program resources.
- New professional development, training, and health integration resources.
Worried about the changes? Don’t be! DEHC is still:
- Your comprehensive, effective solution for K-12 health and prevention education with 16 full-curriculum programs, 500+ chaptered videos, hundreds of lessons plans, worksheets and teacher’s guides, interactive games, and literacy strategies proven to increase reading comprehension!
- Available online anywhere, anytime, on demand!
- Easy to use…
– Friendly design allows users to access content by keyword, grade, media type and state or national standards.
- Proven, comprehensive content…
– Topics contain research-based, teacher-reviewed curricula.
All of these new enhancements are included in your school’s subscription to Discovery Education Health Connection.
Be sure to take a look at the new site! Visit www.discoveryhealthconnection.com today! And as always…if you have questions, comments or need anything at all, don’t hesitate to contact us!
Until Next Time—