Note: cross-posted on Cliotech
Here are some details about the conference from Cheryl:
Please take advantage of this FREE live collaborative educational technology event. Learn about some of the best educational technology resources that can be integrated effectively into 21st Century differentiated instructional practices. Presenters will demonstrate various Web 2.0 tools and how to effectively integrate them into any instructional area.
Make global connections by joining the Classroom 2.0 Network. Classroom 2.0 is an Open Educational Network with over 10,000 teacher participants worldwide.
By attending the event at the CAIU on Sept. 19th and 20th, you will have the opportunity to join one of the most active and dynamic educational groups in the country.
All are welcome to participate, teachers, administrators, and instructional aides. Bring your laptop if you have one!!!
Things to do:
- Sign up for the free conference here.
- Sign up for Act 48 Credit now or when you arrive.
- Conference Info. http://www.classroom20wiki.com/CR+20+LIVE+Philadelphia+08
- Join the Classroom 2.0 Network Today!! http://www.classroom20.com/
- Take a look at the agenda cr20agenda.doc