Cool Text: Logo and Graphics Generator
Cool Text is a free graphics generator for web pages and anywhere else you need an impressive logo without a lot of design work. Simply choose what kind of image you would like. Then fill out a form and you’ll have your own custom image created on the fly.
Teachers@Random | Magic Tree House Classroom Club
CleVR » Free and easy panoramic photo stitching software, panoramas and virtual tours
You can create stunning panoramas and turn them into interactive virtual tours.
Main Page – Teampedia
Teampedia is a collaborative encyclopedia of free team building activities, free icebreakers, teamwork resources, and tools for teams that anyone can edit!
This site is designed for a wide audience including: team leaders, trainers, teachers, managers, camp directors, counselors, and youth groups.
Online Backup from Backblaze
Backblaze online backup encrypts and uploads all your data – no questions asked. No picking files. No digging through folders. It’s just install and forget.
Teaching the Civil War with Technology
Up2Maps – Create & Share thematic maps of any country in the world
See and Publish your research data on Thematic Maps & Share results with the World Community!
Diigo Blog » Diigo Lists vs. Google Notebook
1. Google Notebook is very much similar to Diigo Lists. In Diigo Lists, you can organize, share and display specific collections of bookmarks. Once you add bookmarks to your list, you can easily re-arrange the collections by drag-and-drop, and add “section”. And you can publish a Diigo list as an HTML document.
2. In Diigo, an item in a list is also saved separately as a bookmark (which can be tagged). So in this sense, Diigo integrates both Google Notebook and Google Bookmark.
3. Diigo also has the important advantage that “clippings” are really “highlights” on the original web pages and will be shown as such when you re-visit the web pages, reminding you the exact context of the clippings.
4. Another unique Diigo list feature: once you create a list, click the ” WebSlides” button, you can browse, play and annotate any list of URLs as a slide show! It’s great for content browsing, sharing, and creating unique presentations based on web content.Here is an example of a Diigo List, consisting of recent reviews of Diigo, and watch the Diigo List / WebSlides in action!
5. Google Notebook is a bit more flexible in that an item does not have to be tied to a webpage. Diigo Lists will soon be upgraded to provide this flexibility and a lot more in the near future.
Web 2.0 Resource Guide
Virtual, online desktop. Access your desktop from any computer.
Creating a Social Network: a quick tutorial using Ning
Posted from Diigo. The rest of Discovery Educator Network group favorite links are here.