Here’s another installment of Thinks I Think You Should Read.I’ve been finding myself marking a lot of tweets as favorites lately. I often sift through TweetDeck and mark a lot of things as favorites because I don’t have the time to immediately check them out. I guess I sort of use it as a bookmark systen. Many of these great resources are being shared by people that aren’t part of my RSS reader, or are just quick links or articles for me to read, not necessarily formal blog posts. Rather than keep some of these resources to myself, I figure I’d start putting together a quick blog post of these “favorites.” I found these of interest, you might too.
- Tara Ethridge Shared We Give Books, a site that gives books to children in need when a book is read online.
- Naomi Harm and Steve Anderson shared The Google Basic Top 10.
- Shannon Miller shared this post by Sue Waters about teaching students about Creative Commons.
- Darren Draper shared A Media Specialist’s Guide to the Internet (via Deb Hanson)
- Dan Callahan shared the PBS Kids Internet Safety Site
- Will Richardson shared an article about a Wisconsin school who ditched internet filters.
- Steve Anderson shared Copyright for Teachers and School Librarians.
So there ya go, I hope you find some of these useful, I did.