Please see Wes Fryers’ post
Reposted from Cool Cat Vicki Davis
Now, Delicious is officially dying as yahoo pulls the plug for good. The good news is that you can go into Diigo and import your delicious bookmarks. You can also have it save to delicious (for as long as it exists.) under settings as well.
So, when you log into Diigo, go into your settings and there is a place to import from delicious. While you are at it, join our educators group for some wonderful resources.
How to Cope:
- Twitter is full of discussions with many commenting how they never use social bookmarking. Let me tell you how I use it.
- How To Import Delicious Bookmarks Into Xmarks, Diigo, Chrome, Firefox or IE (techie-buzz.com)
- Delicious Shutting Down: How To Save Your Bookmarks (techcocktail.com)
- How To Export Delicious Bookmarks and Tags (techie-buzz.com)
- 5 Solid Alternatives to Del.icio.us (thenextweb.com)
- R.I.P. Delicious: You Were So Beautiful to Me (readwriteweb.com)
- Yahoo Starts to Hack Off Some Dead Limbs (gigaom.com)
- Saying Goodbye to Delicious, MyBlogLog, AltaVista, and Larry King (lorelle.wordpress.com)