A great learning experience is about to begin. Hundreds of educators will be flocking to Philadelphia this weekend for a couple of days of conversations. Chris Lehmann and the staff and students of Science Leadership Academy will be hosting EduCon. From everything I’ve heard, this is a fantastic weekend of sharing, discussing, and finding ways to help improve student learning.
If you’re not attending, you can still participate. According to the EduCon website, you can
- Join the EduCon website and post a short bio and photo
- Browse the Detailed Schedule and read about the conversation offerings, sketch out which sessions you would like to view. (all posted times are EST)
- Follow the streamed Elluminate sessions by going to the EduCon conversation page and click on the Elluminate link.
- Follow the twitter hashtag #educon
- Post questions, offer links and resources, from the comfort of your own living room, all throughout the weekend in the forums.