Lately, I’ve discovered some great articles and blog posts that have raised an eyebrow, nod my head, and made me think. It wouldn’t make sense for me not to share. Perhaps you’ll have a reaction to these as well.
- Attention Disorder or Not, Pills to Help in School – Not sure what to say about this one.
- New Hampshire Board Member Proposes a Districtwide Ban on Football What would the students say about this? Should they have any say in this?
- How do educators get to know what they don’t know? I think this is an article that should be shared with your non-connected educator friends.
- Massachusetts district’s advice: Focus on learning, not technology Interesting idea.
- The Flip: The End of a Love Affair This is the first article I’ve seen on this topic.