It’s time to share a few articles and blog posts that I’ve noticed recently. If you haven’t seen these, take a peek. I think you’ll find these thoughtful.
- This is a great infographic sharing The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teachers Who Use Technology
- Another infographic, Social Media for Teachers. It’s not highly detailed, but beneficial nonetheless.
- I love this Family Safety Center from Google. There are a lot of great resources for parents and teachers to share with kids.
- I’m not sure your opinions on homework, but Alfie Kohn thinks it might be an unnecessary evil.
- The Top 50 School Technology Blogs. Some of the blogs on this list aren’t updated very often, but it’s still a great resource.
- Who’s job is it to teach the NETS? Andrew Vicars shares his thoughts and asks some questions.