My DE, My Community, My Content, My Way

We know that your time is limited, so we’ve updated My DE to make it easy for you to access your personalized content and educator community from any device!

Screen Shot 2014-09-04 at 2.29.39 PM My Community

Learn from others and share what you have to offer.  Connecting and collaborating has never been easier on My DE.  Explore your peers’ favorite content and connect to find fresh ideas for your classrooms.

Check out what’s working for other educators in your school such as:

• When a teacher in your school “likes” content
  • When a teacher in your school shares to the school folder in My Content
  • When a teacher creates a Board and shares it to the school

Screen Shot 2014-09-04 at 2.29.48 PMYour favorite DEN activities have been curated in one place.  Connect with your most valuable resource -each other- more easily than ever before.

My Content

Your personal activity history provides a convenient way to access recently used resources. Trending school community and Discovery Education newsfeeds are easily accessible and will feature:

• Most popular content
  • Upcoming events and activities
  • Your customized Discovery Education blog feed

Screen Shot 2014-09-04 at 2.29.55 PMYour personalized My DE dashboard puts your content, classroom, student and upload information front-and-center.

My Way

Screen Shot 2014-09-04 at 2.30.03 PMYour new profile page allows you to select special interests and share your social media connections.  Privacy settings allow you to control what you share.  You can access My DE from your mobile device, tablet or desktop.

Learn More

Participate in a variety of Back to School Webinars in August and September to learn more about these new features and other helpful resources from Discovery Education.  Register today!

1. Fran Lenahan said:

Today I clicked on videos from My Content and found that my folder was empty. Please tell me they didn’t disappear!

• Max said:

Hi Fran,

2. LaVaughn Bridges II said:

Having trouble finding videos to stream. Please Help!!! Thanks!!!!

3. Mary Kruise said:

Hi! I am having trouble opening my videos under my content. Please advise as to the reason for this and help me to resolve the issues.
    Thank you!
    Mary Kruise

4. Mike LeGaspe said:

I can no longer access any videos under my content or search feature.

5. Brooke said:

if you access destreaming by internet explorer everything works better than chrome

6. Cellie French said:

I can not access any reports for my school the past couple of days. Nov 11-13. Please respond. I need some data results from the first Discovery Test A this fall

7. Monique said:

Hello,

My district is no longer subscribing to the Discovery service since very few of us made use of it. I would like to know if there is a way for me to subscribe to the service as a classroom teacher.

Thanks

8. Jonathan said:

This is a super great educators work platform. Thank you for your hard work meeting my classroom needs. Awesome

9. Rebecca said:

Why am I not able to upload photos while using board builder?

• Porter Palmer said:

You should be able to. Please contact our Support Team (Education_Info@Discovery.com | 1-800-323-9084) and they will help you with your My Content.

• Porter Palmer said:

10. Jason Leap said:

I am unable to play any of the videos in my content folders. Please help.

• Porter Palmer said:

11. phillip troy said:

unable to view videos due to lack of use by other school teachers

12. Alicia said:

I use the Video \Emily’s 100 Days of School\ as a resource a lot. I used to be able to put the title in the search box and the video will pop up. Now, I get these random teacher and student made resources.
    What is the easiest way to access videos? 🙁 Thanks!

• Seth Goldman said:

Hi Alicia,

Sorry to hear that you are having issues. It sounds like your account may have limited access, which can be caused by your username being tied to the wrong school, or your school not renewing their license. Feel free to contact Education_Info@discovery.com with your username / email address, and they will be happy to assist.

13. Annabel said:

Hi,
    I’m having trouble finding where to locate the Social studies techbook, I used to have it in my DE services and now it’s gone. What should I do?

14. Karen said:

I am having difficulties downloading and playing videos. Each time I click on video to go to save target as’ or just play,the click kicks me back to sign in with user and password! sooo I am unable to play or download. HELP!!!!!!

15. Gina said:

Why cant I Start a video from my folder anymore? It is a pain to have to guess what to do to show my whole class videos that I have saved.

16. Susan.toerge said:

I noticed that my star status is not mentioned and the science and we techs are gone song with my contents

• Susan.toerge said:

I noticed that I cannot get the science text Ali my content is missing. Also my star status is not lusted. Classes are also gone