With a quickly changing educational landscape, it’s not surprising to see the role of a principal described as one that’s most lonely and impossible. Our educator community wants to remind all site leaders they are not alone by connecting them with their most valuable resource, each other and industry leaders to help bring clarity to trending topics.
Join us for one of our Leadership@Now webinars to hear how principals around the globe are not just surviving, but thriving through the implementation instructional and professional development programs that are transforming teaching and learning.
All events take place at 7pm EST. Register for any or all of the events here.
- February 10th: Thinking Outside the Bubble: Upgrading Student Assessments featuring Kelly Pauling
- Transform teaching and learning through assessment! Upgrading assessment practices empowers students to take ownership of their learning through relevant performance tasks. Changing how students are assessing organically leads to changes in instruction and creates opportunities for systemic change.
- March 17th: Indicators of Success- A Digital Administrator’s Walk Through featuring Carol Wetzel
- Do you know what to look for? Do you know how to support your educators as they step out of their comfort zones to utilize digital content and devices with their students? In this session we will look at what effective integration of technology to engage students in reaching learning targets looks like, feels like, and sounds like and discuss how to lead your educators towards the promise of the digital revolution.
- April 15th: What’s Your Story- Sharing Your Site’s Success featuring Steve Dembo
- Social media is redefining the relationship schools have with their students, in the classroom as well as outside of it. We’ll explore ways to leverage student evangelists as a powerful marketing force for your institution. It’s simpler than you think!
- May 13th: Building Teacher Leadership- Lessons Learned
- It was once shared that “Vision is the art of seeing what is invisible to others.” As educational leaders how do you turn these visions into realities and build teacher capacity through leadership? Join us as we gather educational leaders from around the nation who have taken journey and learn what they did, what they wish they had known, and what they’ll be repeating.
If you are a principal and are interested in receiving our leadership updates, please complete this form.