Make Innovation a Key Ingredient in Your Classroom This Spring with free resources from Recipe For Innovation!
Springtime is here, and there is no better time to infuse the spirit of innovation into your K-12 classroom. Start your classroom journey with a trip to www.RecipeForInnovation.com where you’ll find free resources, student interactives and virtual field trips that explore the food science, engineering, and entrepreneurship behind your favorite dairy foods.
Free resources for all K-12 grade bands:
- K-5: Lesson Plan – Food Science Investigators
- Grab your lab coats! Our free interactive lesson plan allows students to jump into the role of food scientist so they can explore key nutritional elements of dairy foods.
- 6-8: Student Interactive – Exploring Engineering
- Your students become engineers in this exciting interactive where they’ll solve a real-world design problem using the engineering design process. Challenge the innovators in your classroom to design their own insulated snack pack!
- 9-12: Virtual Field Trip – Inspiring the Entrepreneurs of Tomorrow
- Wednesday, May 6th @ 1pm ET
- Invite your class to join Discovery Education and Chobani for a live panel discussion exploring the role of entrepreneurs in today’s world. Don’t miss this special opportunity to hear from real-world entrepreneurs, including Chobani’s Founder and CEO Hamdi Ulukaya, as they share what it means to be an entrepreneur, and how passion and innovation can drive a company’s success.