Science of Everyday Life
Suggested Grade Levels: K-12
Take a look at this website for lesson plans, videos, interactives, virtual labs and more. The tools one this site are for teachers, students and parents. Take a look at a few of the lesson plans below for direct earth-day connections.
- Oil Spill Cleanup
- Slippery Soil
- Recycling: Old Made New
- Drive It Green
- Taking the Energy Challenge
- How Much Water Does a Tree Need?
- New Not All Soils are Created Equal middle school digital exploration
- Six interactive lesson plans developed from Nutrients for Life’s current middle school curriculum – Nourishing the Planet in the 21st Century.
- Live from the Farm – Technology, Soil Science and More Virtual Field Trip, live from Bomke’s Farm in Springfield, IL at 1pm ET, 4/23