WriteAbout.com | Digital Writing for Classrooms
A community where students engage in high-interest writing for an authentic audience and teachers help students grow through the entire writing process.
Our friends at Write About are honored to be able to support us in thanking Discovery Educators for advocating digital literacy. Learn more and get access to a 1-year upgraded Classroom Plus account from Write About.
Write About was created by educators John Spencer and Brad Wilson because they believe that student writing should be fun and sharing should be easy. It’s a publishing platform built completely around meeting the needs of diverse K-12 classrooms, where students are increasingly being asked to demonstrate writing skills in a digital environment.
- Hundreds of stunning visual Ideas to spark every genre of writing
- Layers of publishing for sharing to a local or worldwide audience
- Personalized annotations & private voice feedback on student Posts
- Custom Groups for student interests, classroom projects & collaborations
- Free database of digital writing lesson plans & standards-aligned resources
Move your students ‘beyond blogging’ with Write About!
Use the promo code DISCOVERY to upgrade your account to Classroom Plus for 1 year (a $39.95 value). In addition, the first 100 Discovery Educators to redeem their code will also be eligible to receive up to five 50% discount codes for their colleagues.
Thanks for all you do!