Are you a STAR Discovery Educator?
Do you want to connect regularly with a group of like-minded, passionate education professionals?
Are you interested in taking an active role in shaping the future of your Discovery Education Community?
If you answered yes to those questions, We’d like to invite you to join the 2015-2016 DEN Leadership Council (DENLC). The DENLC does a variety of things like:
- provides product feedback.
- hosts in-person events like DENapalooza.
- shares thoughts, ideas, and new learnings on the Discovery Education blogs.
- serves as leaders in the Discovery Education Community.
- gets featured in Discovery Education press releases.
- connects with one another and the Discovery Education team on a regular basis.
Serving on the DENLC is a commitment, but it does come with rewards. We are sometimes able to provide enhanced access to Discovery Education’s suite of services or beta access to something new Discovery or one of our partners has created.
If you’ve ever thought, “I have an idea” about how you could help make your Discovery Education Community stronger or better, about how we might make Discovery Education better, or about how you’d like to connect more deeply with other members of this community, please consider signing up.
You do need to have an active subscription through your school/district and be a STAR Discovery Educator in order to serve. Enrollment is open through August 31. Sign up here.