The Discovery Education Community is full of passionate education professionals who want to make a difference for kids and each other. Our mission to connect educators to their most powerful resource, each other starts with the raising of a hand by educators like you reading this post. If you are a STAR Discovery Educator interested in making rich connections with other passionate teachers, principals, technology coaches, library media specialists, etc. while helping shape the future of your Discovery Education Community, we’d like to invite you to serve on the DEN Leadership Council (DENLC).
The DENLC does a variety of things like:
- provides product feedback.
- hosts in-person events like DENapalooza.
- shares thoughts, ideas, and new learnings on the Discovery Education blogs.
- serves as leaders in the Discovery Education Community.
- gets featured in Discovery Education press releases.
- connects with one another and the Discovery Education team on a regular basis.
Serving on the DENLC is a commitment, but it does come with rewards. We are sometimes able to provide enhanced access to Discovery Education’s suite of services or beta access to something new Discovery or one of our partners has created. Truly, the main benefit really is those deeper relationships you’ll build with other education professionals who use Discovery Education.
You do need to have an active subscription through your school/district and be a STAR Discovery Educator in order to serve. Enrollment is open through August 31. Sign up here.