First-ever Contest from “The Science of Soil” Awards Agricultural Grants to Schools
Discovery Education and the Nutrients for Life Foundation have joined forces to give six lucky schools a chance to win big with the Let It Grow Contest from the partnership program, From the Ground Up:The Science of Soil . Open to educators and community adults nationwide, the Let It Grow Contest encourages entrants to vote DAILY for a middle school* of their choice for a chance to win an agricultural grant, which could be used towards a school garden or gardening supplies, professional development, and more!
Check out the Prizes:
- One Grand Prize winning school will receive a $5,000 agricultural grant, half day of professional development with a Nutrients for Life Foundation Regional Representative, an introduction to a local agronomist, Nutrients for Life Foundation prize pack and a celebratory winner event!
- Five Runners-Up will each win a $1,000 agricultural grant and Nutrients for Life Foundation prize pack.
Entering is Easy
- Answer five soil related quiz questions to unlock the contest application
- Find your school and provide your contact information
- Most importantly, come back and enter daily
Don’t forget to share with your friends for extra entry opportunities!
*includes all 6-8 public, private and parochial schools, or schools with a middle component, e.g. K-12 institutions
For more FREE soil science resources, click here.
Questions? E-mail us at FromtheGroundUp@Discovery.com