Do your part to end distracted driving, submit an original Public Service Announcement about safe driving and you could win up to $15,000 cash and the opportunity to work with a Discovery Film Crew to re-shoot your entry video into a TV-ready PSA.
What do you have to do?
- Encourage 9-12 grade students to create a video that promotes safe driving in 30-60 seconds and submit by February 28, 2018
What could your students win?
- 1st Place: $15,000 and the chance to work with a Discovery film crew to reshoot your video into a TV-ready PSA!
- 2nd Place: $10,000
- 3rd Place: $7,500
- People’s Choice: $5,000 and a behind-the-scenes trip a Velocity show taping
- 4th Place – 10th Place: $2,500
- Four Regional Winners: $1,000
How do you get started?
- OPEN a user account by registering for the challenge. You can create your video individually or with up to three friends. Once you have registered and your parent has authorized your participation, you will be able to log in and follow the steps to submit your video.
- BE CREATIVE! Create your video with a solution to end distracted driving any way you like, but be sure to include the TeenDrive365 end frame at the very end. You can download this end frame from the Video Challenge homepage.
- SUBMIT YOUR VIDEO as a YouTube link by 8PM ET February 28, 2018. Please make sure that you title your video “TeenDrive365 Video Challenge – [Your title]” and that your video is set for public viewing. Don’t forget to review our Entry Video Checklist and the Contest Rules as any failure to comply could mean you could be disqualified—no matter how great your video is!
Get inspired by watching last year’s winning final video: