The lively cartoon band, Cha-Ching has lots of great ways to help you and your students celebrate Financial Literacy Month. Here’s their top countdown of greatest hits!
1.Press Play! Listen to one (or all!) of Cha-Ching’s 17 music videos which teach kids the basics of financial literacy.
2. Join us for a-rockin’ good time in Nashville at an exclusive professional Day of Discovery learning experience!
3. Download a classroom activity to help you teach kids in grades K-6 the foundational pillars of Earn, Save, Spend and Donate.
4. Print and send home the family activities, meant to extend the learning outside of school!
5. Get social! Join us for a Twitter Chat on Sunday, April 22nd at 8pm. Dr. Alice Wilder, co-creator of Blue’s Clues and Super Why!, and the characters of Cha-Ching and Danielle Robinson, executive director of Jackson Charitable Foundation will lead a #MoneySmartChat!
6. Get kids in on the fun. Ask them the following questions and post their #MoneySmartKidTips to Twitter!
7. Brush up your own skills by downloading one of the 5-min educator prep guides to key financial literacy themes.
8. Check out all of the additional resources in Discovery Streaming’s Financial Literacy Content Collection. (link)
9. Build a financial literacy board for your class with the Cha-Ching resources and others found in Discovery Streaming.
10. Get excited about the launch of our 2018 Cha-Ching Money Smart Kids Contest where your school could win $10,000 dollars and $1,000 to donate to a charity of your choice.